We are passionate about improving our member’s financial well-being and thrive on delivering exceptional member service. Come join us in our mission to create successful futures for members, employees, and communities, one relationship at a time.
As an employee, you will be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with employer match and non-elective employer contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (medical & dependent care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Activity Reimbursements
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Discounted Loan Rates & Fees
Don’t just get a job, build a career at Hudson Valley Credit Union.
Our employees are dedicated to the financial health of our members, and Hudson Valley is committed to the wellness of our workforce and their families. Full and part-time employees alike have access to extensive health care & wellness programs, which are either fully or substantially funded by the credit union.
Current Job Openings / Apply Now
More Than a Job
At Hudson Valley, no matter what your title, whatever your responsibilities, your work helps our members achieve their goals. From buying their first home, to saving for retirement, we help thousands of our members along their financial journey. Every day, what we do makes a difference to someone.
Over 50 years in the Hudson Valley