In addition to competitive salaries, HVCU offers an excellent benefits package to help our team members stay healthy, meet their financial goals, support their family, and balance the demands of career and personal life. Each employee has the opportunity to take advantage of the benefits outlined below.
Hudson Valley Credit Union's Health Benefits Package
The following health care programs, which are either fully or substantially funded by the credit union, are available to both full-time and part-time employees.
- Individual and family medical insurance including prescription coverage, offered through Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Express Scripts, Inc
- Individual and family dental insurance, offered through Delta Dental
- Individual and family vision insurance, offered through Empire
- Flexible Spending Health & Dependent Care Accounts, which provide for the pre-tax payment of medical and dependent care (both children and adult dependent) expenses
- Additional insurance coverage, including:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term and Universal Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Cancer, and Specified Disease Insurance
Additional Employee Benefits
- Full-time and part-time employees are provided paid time off (PTO). PTO can be used for such needs as vacation, personal, or family illnesses.
- 10 paid holidays and flex time.
- A 401(k) plan with a generous employer match (50% of the first 6% of your salary contribution).
New employees can enroll in our 401(k) plan the month following the month they begin employment.
- A Roth 401(k) option for after-tax retirement savings.
- Employee discounted fees and interest rates, including discounted rates for mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, and car loans.
- Employee Assistance Program to support work/life balance and the personal needs of staff and their family members.
Hudson Valley is an AA/EEO employer committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, the status of being transgender, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by law.