High school may be wrapping up for these seniors, but a new and exciting chapter of their lives awaits them. Congratulations to the winners of our 2022 Scholarship Program with the New York Credit Union Association!
NYCUA Scholarship Contest Winners
Congratulations to our top three statewide winners: Elizabeth Malley, Logan Dykeman, and Chase Green! This fall, Elizabeth will attend Bucknell University; Logan will attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; and Chase will attend Loyola University, Maryland. We hope these awards will relieve some first-year financial stress and make their college experience more enjoyable. Hear more from our winners below!
In addition to the top three students, HVCU also awarded our own scholarships to seven students:
- Daniel Leake - Siena College
- Shreya Parbhoo - Binghamton University
- Ayotunde Ayodeji - John Hopkins University
- Jeffrey Shah - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Abigail Umhoefer - Lycoming College
- Olivia Burdash - Wheaton College
- Erica Huston - Dartmouth College
- Dillon Kelly - SUNY Oneonta
“We’re proud to support our students through this program,” said Mary Madden, HVCU President & CEO. “Attending college is undoubtedly one of the largest financial decisions they’ll make, and we’re happy to make their experience more affordable.”
For more information on scholarships and grants, visit hvcu.org/Scholarships