How can I make a payment on my loan?
There are several ways to make a payment to your loan if you have not set up your accounts to pay your loan automatically each month:
- Transfer from an HVCU account through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or MAGIC.
- By periodic payment from an HVCU account.
- By visiting a branch and speaking with our staff.
- Through HVPay, which you can access by clicking this link or the link in the Internet Banking login area. If logged into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, you can also click HVPay from the Transfers & Payments menu.
- By mail using your coupon book (if you’ve requested a coupon book).
- By initiating an ACH one-time or reoccurring payment from an account at another financial institution. Call us at 845.463.3011 or stop by any branch for assistance. You’ll need your account number and routing number of the account at the other institution.
If you’d like to make a principal only payment to your loan, you can do so through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, directly at a branch, by mail, or by calling us at 845.463.3011.
How can I make a principal only payment on my loan?
You can make a principal only payment via Internet Banking, directly at a branch, by mail, or by calling us at 845.463.3011.
Can I make payment to my loan from another financial institution?
Yes, you can initiate an ACH one-time or reoccurring payment from an account at another financial institution by calling us at 845.463.3011, or by stopping by one of our branches. All you need is your account number and routing number at the other institution.
I am not local to an HVCU branch, can I make a loan payment at a shared branch location?
You can make a loan payment at any Shared Branch location. Use our locator to find the shared branch location nearest you.
When is my credit card payment due?
Your credit card payment is due 25 days after the cycle closing date, which may be looked up online by logging into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and selecting your card.
If I am late on a loan payment, is there a grace period?
Mortgages and home equity loans have a 15 calendar day grace period. All other loans, including credit cards, have a 10 calendar-day grace period. Please note: After 10 days, your Visa® Debit Card / ATM Card access will be blocked.
When am I reported to a credit bureau for a negative balance?
You may be reported to a credit bureau once you are negative or delinquent on a loan for 30 days or more.
How can I obtain a payoff letter for my loan?
To obtain a payoff letter on your auto, home equity, or personal loan, please email us, stop into any branch, or call us at 845.463.3011.
How can I add a travel notification to my Visa Debit Card and / or credit card?
You do not need to give us a call about your travel dates and can inform us of your plans securely via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Once logged in, select My Travel Dates from the Card Mgmt & Acct Monitoring. Let us know where you’ll be traveling, the dates, and what debit and credit cards you’ll be using.